Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

This Is Why I Started My Trading Journal

The main reason is to write down my thoughts each day. Trading requires both knowledge and experience. This journal will be a running documentation of my thought process about trading. It will make it very easy for me to review what was going through my mind during different albeit similar situations.

As a bonus, I hope to attract followers that engage in my writings and video posts. I love meeting new people and hearing comments from the perspective of others.

I will be making many videos to explain what I am doing each day so I can go back and review my thought process when a similar situation comes up.

I will give you a little background here on how I trade. The first thing I do is take a look at the fundamentals. It is always good to stay on the right side of the fundamentals. Although I do trade trade the trend first. It is nice to see them both saying the same thing but this is not always the case.

I trade the 4 hour chart for entries and most exits. Sometimes on a very big move I will use a larger time frame for exits. In other words, I will give the trade some extra breathing room when it is deep into profit.



No comments:

Post a Comment